Welcome

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

About Good teen series for 13 year old girl

Good teen series for 13 year old girl?
I read these series already and am waiting for more books to come out so are there any other series like these: Private- Kate Brian Clique Series- Lisi Harrison Gossip Girl- Cecily von Ziegesar The It Girl- Cecily von Ziegesar Pretty Little Liars- Sara Shephard Kissed By An Angel- Elizabeth Chandler Uglies- Scott Westerfield Poseur- Rachel Maude These are books i don't wanna read: The A-list- Zoey Dean Alphas- Lisi Harrison Sisterhood of Traveling Pants (read 1st and 2nd but don't wanna read something like it) Monster High- Lisi Harrison
Books & Authors - 10 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I'm 13 and i read -Harry Potter by J.K rowling And MAXIMUM RIDE BY JAMES PATTERSON<3 best book ever Hope this helped?
Answer 2 :
Percy Jackson Series (Rick Riordan) Redwall Series (Brian Jacques) Lord of the Rings (J. R. R. Tolkien)
Answer 3 :
The Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot The Mediator series by Meg Cabot The Gallagher Girls Series by Allie Carter -- "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You" is the first book) Rampant by Diana Peterfreund The Ashleys by Melissa de la Cruz Hope this helps.
Answer 4 :
Heh, Monster High looked interesting... love the dolls. ^_^ But, I'd suggest the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and maybe Harry Potter. :) Good books in my opinion. ^_^
Answer 5 :
The lovely Bones - a girl who is raped and murdered and watches over her family and her murderer. Great ! To kill a mockingbird - a black girl who is raped and tries to get justice Lord of the flies - boys stranded on an island, turn savage like as they turn against each other the catcher in the rye - teenager, teenage life, grows up etc
Answer 6 :
Eragon - Christopher Paolini Inkheart - Cornellia Funke Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling Twilight - Stephanie Meyer (it really is a good book, just ignore the new movie craze) A Series of Unfortunate Events - Idk who its by Hatching Magic - Idk who its by The Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis
Answer 7 :
Suggestions in order of the absolute best books to good: Hunger Games--Book 1: Hunger Games Harry Potter--Book 1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, though I **highly** suggest you skip the first book and go back to it later. It'll turn you off the series immediately; the other books are MUCH better. So go to "Chamber of Secrets." Chronicles of Narnia--Book 1: The Magician's Nephew Percy Jackson--Book 1: The Lightning Thief Guardians of Ga'Hoole--Book 1: The Capture Alex Rider--Book 1: Stormbreaker Wolf Brother Spirit Bear
Answer 8 :
Harry Potter-J.K. Rowling. The Hunger Games Trilogy_ Suzanne Collins.
Answer 9 :
Lorien Legacies (I Am Number Four is the first book) by Pittacus Lore (second book, The Power of Six, is supposed to be released August 23, 2011 i believe) Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter (I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You is the first book) Heist Society by Ally Carter (next book is Uncommon Criminals which has not been released) Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray (A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, The Sweet Far Thing) House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay) Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz
Answer 10 :
I'm a girl and in my 20s, so I don't really know much about what 13 year olds would like to read... BUT I too was young once! Anyways, I believe that's the age I started reading Harry Potter-- and I can honestly say, I LOVE the book series and will love it forever. I've already planned to wear a cloak and read it to my future kids over and over to get them hooked on reading. :P But if you've seen the movies, and are sick of people recommending that, then I recommend you read The Hunger Games. It's definitely the new young-adult book fad, and it's very gripping. It's mainly action/thriller, but there's a little love thrown in, with lots of twists. Even as a 20-something year old, I highly enjoyed it. Happy Readings

 Read more other entries :