Welcome

Thursday, February 2, 2012

About What's your opinion on these books

What's your opinion on these books?
I was planning on reading these and was wondering if they were any good...also I'd like to know if you know of any other good teen books. I love Sarah Dessen's books, The Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot, The Clique series by Lisi Harrison, and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares. Thanks!! :) - Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler - Uglies by Scott Westerfield - Poseur by Rachel Maude - Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonite - Private by Kate Brian - Bloom by Elizabeth Scott - Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott - Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott - Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kanter - If I Stay by Gayle Forman - Friend Me by Cathy Hopkins - I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder - Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle - Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson - The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti - The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti - Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti - Wild Roses by Deb Caletti - The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti - The Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti - Pure by Terra Elan McVoy - Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - Forever... by Judy Blume
Books & Authors - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
The Private Series I found dull, if you're really girly and into popularity you'll like it, and Posuer which I have started is a lot better written than the Private series, but still dull.
Answer 2 :
the uglies series is amazing!
Answer 3 :
Uglies is good, but I haven't read any of the others
 
 Read more other entries :